Saturday, October 6, 2012

Wub wub wub


My favorite kind of music is dubstep, because it is rhythmic and primal, and it just feels good to listen to dubstep. When I hear dubstep, it is just unreal, and feels right. Most dubstep songs don’t have words (not many anyways) and I like that, it is a whole lot easier to just enjoy the sound, not the words. When there are lyrics over a great sound, and the lyrics are terrible, it makes the whole song so much less enjoyable and kind of ruins it for me. Also, dubstep dancing is so cool looking, seriously. Also, it is really good for fight music in video games. My favorite maker is Skrillex, he’s really good at making dubstep and he makes a lot of dubstep mixes of popular songs. He also has mostly good drops. I really like his songs because they sound like dubstep should, and not like what some people think it is.
 I once saw a funny article that had current singers and bands and compared them to their counterpart in the 90’s and Skrillex got compared to an internet modem.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment